I shall be optimistic about my life. I love to wake up 7 in the morning and reach my clinic at 8.30. i love to entertain difficult clients and stupid phone calls and chase for debts. i love it when a large group of people came in 5 mins before closing time and thus the consults skips my break time. then we shall continue to open till evening. i love the thrill and people bring in emergency cases and thus there goes my evening break. I love it when we have to see consults till late nights and i have to do closing and went home at 11 pm. i love it when i have to work almost 12hours a day and i love it when animals bite and scratch me leaving memorable markings on me. and i definately love it when animals pass their skin disease to me and now i love my ring worm so much that i cannot really love my dogs now....life is so wonderful?!
u agree?
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment